|SUMMARY, FEES and TUITION|
- Competition tuition can start as low as your monthly tuition for young students. Team tuition is around only $10 or so more dollars than
recreational tuition plus entry fees and costumes.
- We can accommodate your schedule if you choose to do school cheer teams!!!!
- The majority, but not all team students register for unlimited class tuition. Unlimited tuition entitles the student to attend any class of their level
of any genre: Dance, Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Baton! (Our registration form has the details of the tuition rates). We have plenty of
tumbling classes to attend so you don't HAVE to book private lessons unless you WANT to.
- Custom dance costumes average $110 per costume. Cheer uniforms are rented for $65!
- Average 3-5 competitions per season. Dance Season is year long, Cheer has 2 sessions to choose from, one is July to December and
second is January to June. Dancers have an option to go to national finals in July - not mandatory - as long as we know IN ADVANCE!!!
- We have two dedication levels of teams - Classic and Challenge. One is recreational level competition cheer with local competitions and the
other is high level with more of a commitment level and mildly travels (not far)
- Ages 3 to adult, boys and girls, novice to pre-professional levels.
- TEAMS participate in parades, Fall Festivals, Health Fairs and many other performances throughout the year for FREE!
- If and when a student chooses to move out of competitive team into recreational classes or change teams, there are many options and we
work to help you find the appropriate place for your child to flourish. We do not lock you in for an entire year, we will work with you if it is not
the right fit for your child. We only ask that we get advanced notice in order to prepare for the absence of a student for the team's best
- SFAC is unique in that we offer "cheer funk" or typical jazz, tap, lyrical & modern genres for our dance team and a unique BOYS Power
Tumbling exhibition team. Some boys choose to participate in competition cheerleading team which is power tumbling combined with stunting
and co-ed stunting for collegiate skills!